Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 31, 2017

monochrome


























For the TAW challenge  this week: monochrome

If I'm going to make something I often start making a monochrome. 
Usually with a collage or de-collage which I then wash in a single
color and sometimes rinse again. It is a basis to work on further. 
Often I use blue and it is also often sea related. These pieces are a 
beginning.
I love simplicity. So I do not know if I add something else.
If I work in a flow, it is done in one session.
But often I work as a gardener: every day some pruning and weeding:)
Time will tell. Each piece is 12 x 17 cm.




10 comments:

Deann said...

Beautiful pattern and design.

vonleidenberg said...

Interesting implementation of the topic, Eric. I like monochrome very much. I also looked at the other works of this challenge and found that you all did a good job. Fine!
greetings
Solveig

Rosie said...

Fantastic

sirkkis said...

Love the color and layout.

Meggymay said...

A fantastic monochrome design

indybev said...

I love the simplicity of your work. It's very effective.

Michele said...

i really like the wonderful shades of blue and all the interesting layers and textures to the work. xo

Cindy McMath said...

Stunning work as they are Eric. I love your use of colour!

sbpoet said...

These are beautiful

Caterina Giglio said...

Oh my, I have missed so much, I scrolled your posts and everything is wonderful.. beautiful work as always!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...